Digital Marketing Assistant
Activity Fan Limited is a London-based tech startup. Our goal is to revolutionise the online activity-booking marketplace. The person we are looking for should be passionate about finding new experiences, travelling and helping others.
We’re looking for a challenge ready junior part-time professional to work on ActivityFan online presence. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to test your digital marketing skills and improve your advertising and IT skills. In this role, you will be given real hands-on experience in managing online advertising accounts and social media with the help of experienced external advertising agency.
I If you want to learn how to generate leads that lead to real financial results - this job is for you!
- Execute digital media strategies and campaigns to build awareness of ActivityFan Ltd.
- Execute awareness-building and audience development campaigns across social and content platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Medium, etc.)
- Manage, collect and report on marketing KPIs using Google Analytics, and other reporting tools.
- Maintain and develop editorial content through internal or external resources.
- Ensure that all applicable marketing venues are explored for feasibility and relevance.
- Day to day management of Adwords and Facebook ad accounts with a help of external consultant.
- Other content, SEO and marketing related tasks.
- Tallinn, Estonia