Sales and Marketing Intern (4-6 months)
We are a team of close-knit professionals who are innovating the activity-booking marketplace. Our passion lies in engineering elegant, efficient and scalable technology and business. No matter if you are an engineer who values a clear code or a UX professional helping people find what they need, we have something exciting for you.
We’re looking for a challenge ready intern to onboard activity providers to ActivityFan. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to test your marketing skills and improve your negotiation and support skills. In this role, you will be given real hands-on marketing and sales tasks related to email marketing, account management and promotion administration.
I If you want to learn how to attract and maintain new clients from the first contact to the real sale - this job is for you.
- Market research to identify new providers and marketing channels
- Activity provider outreach through email campaigns and newsletters
- Day-to-day CRM record keeping
- Activity provider support and onboarding
- Client support
- Writing travel articles for SEO related tasks
- Willingness to develop new skills
- Self-motivated with friendly disposition
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Knowledge of the second language would come as a plus (preferably Spanish, Thai, Chinese, French or Italian)